Thursday 27 September 2012

Hallmark Competition Continued

With a good collection of drawing and paintings, i was able to create quite a lot of designs to be used as gift wares. I displayed my work as collections on boards showing the relationships are similar but slightly different.

Here are my Final Designs which I showed To Hallmark. I am also pleased to say that i did win placement with Hallmark, meaning i get to spend two week with them in their design studios. Although being in third year now and not wanting to take that much time away from my work, i am going to go next year in when i have completed my Degree. I am really excited and can't wait to go!

These are my design collections showing examples of gift wrap, gift bags and cards.





I really wanted to advance my designs from paper into actual products, so i decided to give it ago and produce them.




.


No comments:

Post a Comment