Thursday 27 September 2012

Hallmark Competition

As part of our second year semester module it was to complete a working collection of gift wares including cards, gift wrap, gift tags, stationary etc.. I chose to work with the theme Botanical Blooms. From this point i wanted to collect as much research as possible to support my inspirations. I visited London National History Museum, they hold a Botany collection in an archive, i also went to Liverpool World museum who also hold a Botany collection and i used journals like blooms magazine. Having collected my research i felt it was time to start drawing and painting. I wanted to create as many worksheets as possible to use in my design work for the collections of gift wares i were to create. I really wanted to gain the opportunity of been seen and picked for placement by hallmarks design team who were to come at the end of the module for us to present our collections to them explaining our ideas and inspirations to them.

These are example of some of my worksheets




No comments:

Post a Comment