Monday 1 April 2013

Circus Air Balloons

Whilst searching through vintage Circus poster i realised that quite a few had hot air balloons used within them. I really like this idea and wanted to create this idea for my designs. Whilst searching for some visual ideas these are what i came across. 



This is an Italian gift wrap by Rossi. I loved this. I think it is lovely.



I also liked this scarf print circus inspired shift dress.



I also looked for some vintage ideas. These are beautiful too and will make really good drawing material.

These are some that i drew up to use in my designs. I have kept them drawn in line so that i can apply colour when using them on the computer. 


I also wanted to create my own circus environment. I wanted to consider the tent, stage and to then apply figures to them. This is my interpretation of this, without the figures or being a finished design.


I intend to apply these into a scarf design with colour and figures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment