Monday 1 April 2013

Scarf Designs

This week i am trying to concentrate on creating designs to be printed on scarves. These will be for the Floral Circus theme that i have been working on. I am against time now as i would like to have them printed at Citrus Rain, where i rercently visited. These could potentially take up to three weeks to be printed depending on the workload Citrus Rain have on and with the assessments soon appraching they need to be back in time so they can be assesed as part of my collection. I have been in contact with Citrus Rain they are aware of my situation and are happy to help. Also they have sent me a price list and as you save money buying in quantity, ideally i would like to send all my designs in one go.

Below is one of my scarf deigns which i am pleased with.


This is another scarf design that i have created. I went on a visit to Southport at the weekend, whilst there i had a walk around the fair area for some inspiration. I managed to take some photographs of the carousel and other rides. I used these images to draw my own carousel and apply my characters within it.



This is a further development of the scarf above that i started.




This is another scarf design that i have constructed. I have made this design in a different colour way to create a second collection. 



This is another design that i have started to work on. These are my progressions of trailing different looks.




I think that this one above is my favourite out of the two.



This is also another scarf design, still unfinished as i would like to add some circus characters into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment