Friday 26 October 2012

Lost

I have been feeling lost within my theme. :(
I think i have so many things to look at and consider as it is such a broad subject, it has just become overwhelming. I also have being feeling mixed up with the correct colours to express this them within my work. It has all just become too much.
I made the decision to leave my part time job as it was requiring me to be their five days over seven which was taking valuable time away from me, which was time i needed to be spending on my work. This is my final year after all, hence the immense pressure to get it right. It is In-trim reviews next week and i am not happy with the work i have for my theme so far, so i took my self off to the library today to get some inspiration, ideas and a colour palette that i feel i can produce work i'm happy to then start designing with to eventually make my final collections.



I feel i have had a productive day, i found myself a new colour palette, and have started designing new worksheets. As soon as they are complete i will add them for you to see.



This is me having a productive day, designing a new worksheet with my new colour palette
My grandma's table is under their honestly. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment