Tuesday 30 October 2012

Progression

Yesterday i had my Intrim review, which means were half way through the module and we have a discussion with our tutors to see were we are up to with work and research. They use this opportunity to express different ideas to further our work and to discuss options to build our collections further. Also we briefly mentioned about where i would like my final collections to be in the idea of final products. I do still like the ideas between, giftware/stationary, interiors and also it was mentioned that it would be really interesting to make my own paper dress with my designs printed or hand drawn on the the individual panels of the dress.
I feel much better now and feel i have a direction to work towards as i just need to expand on the work in the collections i have still using mixed media and different techniques.
I need to start been more market aware of products i'm interested in making my final one to be and being aware of what is happening out in the design world.
I have two weeks to build up my collections, then we have stop drawing and start designing with the work i have.
As i wasn't feeling very confident and had lost ideas and inspiration over the last couple of days i found this article on Tigerprint which give you people perceptions of regaining creativity. Below is the link, i found it really helpful.

http://www.arosieoutlook.com/2012/10/ideas-for-boosting-creativity.html

No comments:

Post a Comment