Wednesday 2 January 2013

Christmas Vacation

Whist i have been of over the christmas Vacation it has allowed me time to consider ideas towards my plans for the next semester on how i can move forward to develop my theme further. With discussion with my tutors before the end of term, i decided to contine with the Ballet as a collection and to draw more figures in different poses and styles and to recreate my hand made design using paper doilies by using this idea to create my own doiles using differnt patterened lace to create this. Also it was metioned to look at the circus and pantomine as added collections. I really like this idea and i have been able to visit the Peter Pan pantomine at Manchester Opera House and Cinderella at St Helens Theatre Royal and also i went to see the Blackpool Tower Circus. I thoroughly enjoyed these and i am looking forward to drawing ideas form these visits. I also came accross the Cirque Du Soleil whilst searching on the internet, This looks fantastic and i will also interpritate this into my work aswell. I am also going to continue to adapt my collection on the Venice and Rio Carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment