Wednesday 20 March 2013

Last Tutorial Before The Easter Break

This week has been about discussions for final products and designs as from Friday we will be braking up for Easter for three weeks. Which means when we go back we only have a couple of week till submission day. Therefore this time over easter is to create designs for final products. From my discussion with my tutors, we decided that it would be too much with the limited time left to print a dress pattern however we decided that it would be nice to design for scarves. I am happy with this decision as i think my floral circus design work would look quite quirky on scarves and would be different.
Also on the other hand with my other collection i am still going to be designing patterns for gift box collections with a gift bag and wrap for each one. I will also consider designing for the different market levels on each set.

I have spent the day researching scarf designs created by designers.
Here are some of designs i really liked, they are by Hermione De Paula.

 £175

 £175

I really loved the placement of these above scarf designs. I really want to use this idea when constructing mine as i think it would work really well with my flowers and acrobats. It makes me excited to start designing .

 £175


 £180

 £180

These are also really creative and beautiful scarves. I love this designers work. I have also been looking at their market value and the presentation as to how they can be displayed and wrapped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment