Thursday 2 May 2013

Ways Of Displaying My Show

Whilst searching ways in which Hermes display there scarves, they give leaflets away when you purchase a scarf on how to tie it, i have been able to see these as people post them online. I have been  trying to find a way i like to finalise my decision on how to display my final scarves in my show.



I loved how this scarf had been tied, the knot is lovely. However i would need to source a upper body mannequin to do this. 





This is an exhibition stand at New Designers, I liked how the scarves had been hung off the wall and a few were hung with a embroidery hoop. 




Apologies for the blurry picture but it was the only one and I really liked how the scarves towards the left were hung off set from the wall overlapping one another. This reminds me from when I previously seen the Hermes scarves displayed in frames like artwork but a bit quirkier. 



These are some images that show me ideas in which other people have interpreted their products into a show.  


I have decided that I want to go with the look of displaying my scarf designs or images that i have used to create the scarf designs in a perspex frame like the image above with the printed scarf draped below it. I will do this with three but the other three i have yet to decide how to display them. I did however visit Bents Garden Centre in which I seen a display by Joules where i like how the scarf had been displayed off the hanger. This could be nice to do with the remaining three scarves that wont be displayed with the perspex. 



No comments:

Post a Comment