Friday 22 February 2013

Final Product Ideas

I have been looking around at different style gift boxes. I had the idea to try and make fabric ones but i'm not sure yet if that will work, it is something i need to test. However i went out today and purchased a few different sizes and style gift boxes to use for the net to create my own. Here are some images



I loved this style of box, it fastened with a ribbon and when opened it just flips open. I think this style is more sophisticated than the normal box standard gift box.

I also loved the slanted sides on the gift bag on the left image, i also liked the scalloped top on the left image. I think it gives a more expensive impression and style. 


I really liked the shape and style of these rounded gift boxes from Marks & Spencer. I would like to also use this idea to make my own. I now need to purchase one to make a net. Then i can start applying design to it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment