Friday 22 February 2013

Press Pack Ideas

As part of the Professional Practice module i need to create a folder that contains vital information such as my C.V, artist statement, a small portfolio of work, a business card and a disc that holds images of my work. These will need to be made to look of a professional standard. Therefore i am currently researching ideas and will put these ideas into trial attempts to see what the finished look will be.

Here are some images that i have taken from my visit to paperchase


I like how these above have a flap that opens and the contents of my press pack would be held in the pocket on the inside of it. Also it could be made that the flap opens and then the inside flap also opens like a book. The image below shows this as an example 



I really liked this idea below. The folder would be fastened with a ribbon, it would open like a book, but on the inside the documents will be stored in a compartment on the right hand side. I could also put compartments on the inside left panel for my business card and disc. I think this looks professional and neat.




I also took this photo whilst there as i liked how the gift boxes had been displayed with the wrap, which i though was interesting because this is how i want to display my products for my show, but it will be with wall hangings rather then wrap. 




No comments:

Post a Comment