Wednesday 20 February 2013

This Week's Progression.....

This week i haven't had any study visits, therefore i have had more time to continue with my drawing. However i have lost a day of working tomorrow as we are going into University for pattern repeat workshop, which i am looking forward to as i want to understand how to work out and create a repeated pattern.

Monday i was in University working and i was able to catch my tutor for a quick tutorial. I wanted to show my progression and have feedback to move forwards. We discussed that it would be good to draw some flowers from real and to collect good quality images of flowers from the Blooms Journal, then to use these to create some punchy flower designs like one i had done that i showed her, which is below.


I am going to try to complete some more flower designs like this one above. 


Here are some more pictures of work completed this week.



I wanted to purchase some flowers to draw from life, these are the pictures of the flowers i chose.






These are some images of different ways i have tried to interpret flowers.







No comments:

Post a Comment