Friday 8 March 2013

Looking For Jobs


I have been searching for positions that are of an interest to me in which i can see my self practicing after graduation. I am providing myself with an insight to what design positions are available and researching the job descriptions and person specifications. This provides me with knowledge such as considering the location of companies where the job is held, as this could potentially mean moving away, Understanding that most companies want someone who has a background of experience in the industry and some jobs are temporary and some are permanent. It is really important that you thoroughly read the advertisement and ensure that it suits everything you want and that you meet all the requirements specified on the job description for the employer.

Here are some examples off Print Pattern Blogspot Jobs Board.






No comments:

Post a Comment