Wednesday 17 April 2013

Business Materials

I had been struggling with the designing of my business materials as i hadn't any designs ready with starting new collections this semester, i have now however designed a business card that i am happy with, here are some images,



The top image is the design for the front of the card and the one below is for the back. I have chosen to have this printed on a gloss finish card with rounded edges. Below is the finished look. I will have these printed at moo.com




I have ordered white gloss finished presentation folders that will hold the contents of my business materials. I was inspired by an artist/designers press pack that was plain and had a sticker placed on the front with their name and logo on. I thought this was really nicely considered and professional looking as it was minimal and to the point. I wanted to use this idea so i have also ordered stickers with the design used for the front of my business card to go on the front of the pack.

I am also in the process of designing my creative c.v followed with a letter head, portfolio pages and instead of a postcard i would like to make a little pamphlet like one i had seen from a trade fair which showed images of the artist/designers work along with professional photography images and small paragraphs explaining about the collections.

These are some images of it.



This is the front of the pamphlet 




The top image is the opening page with a scarf design on the left and an introduction to the work and inspiration of the work included on the left page. Also you can see the Artist/Designers name and logo creeping up from the bottom of the page. 

The next pages through to the last all then show the collections and display them very beautifully on the pages as you can se. I think has been considered very well.



This is a postcard design that i have designed to match the rest of my business materials. This will be the front that is printed the same on all my postcards and the images below are the reverse sides showing different examples of my final designs so far.





2 comments:

  1. This is really amazing info....i will trying these designs for my own plastic business cards..keep it up.!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thanks. It's good to know that what i am writing people are reading and fining useful for themselves. :) I didn't quite understand what you wrote, are you also designing your own business card but a plastic one? That sounds great, a really good idea.

    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete