Wednesday 17 April 2013

Final Scarves

This week has been difficult, i have been working really hard to try to have at least three designs completed and ready to send off to Citrus Rain to be printed. I wanted to print with Citrus Rain because i really enjoyed my study visit there and appreciated how helpful they have been to me. Also it takes a bit of pressure of me in the process of  printing and then the steaming, washing and then finally edging them afterwards.  I have achieved this and i am really pleased with my designs. These are the finished ones below.










I would like to have another three designs finalised ready to send early next week. Then i will be relieved to concentrate on my other collection with the Ballerinas. 

Preparations for Citrus Rain Printing

I had to ensure that my design was made to a size they print at and saved in a format that they recognise. Here is a screen shot of the preparations


I also thought it was handy that they had templates to view that show you how to prepare a document ready for print considering the bleed line etc.. 


I had to set up a Dropbox account to send my files as they are too large to send within an email. Luckily i was able to do a trial for free. 

Citrus Rain received these files and are awaiting a slot to print them and they should be returned to me finished and edged by the end of the upcoming week. :) I have asked if they could edge the scarves in a colour that co-ordinates with the boarder. 


No comments:

Post a Comment