Thursday 25 April 2013

Helen Musselwhite

I purchased the book Paper Cutting - Contemporary Artists, Timeless Craft, as I wanted inspiration of contemporary Artist/Designers using paper cutwork as finished designs. Within the book I came across the Artist/Designer Helen Musselwhite. I instantly was attracted to her work and wanted to view more, I searched for her website in which there were plenty more images of work that she has completed for commissions. Helen's love for art sustained her through school studying graphic design and illustration, since then she has gained an affinity with paper and a love for the British country side which inspired her creations for the beautiful scenes that she creates. Below are images of her work.

Ghosts

The Ghosts collection was commissioned as part of the interiors for Chewton Glen Hotel's idyllic eco treehouses.




Owls



No comments:

Post a Comment