Wednesday 24 April 2013

Laser Cut Examples

It is now time to concentrate on my Ballet Lace Collection. I have been looking around the marketplace for different examples of laser cut paper products. My reason for this is for inspiration and ideas towards creating my own designs for my giftware products. Below are images that demonstrate this.


I really thought this was beautiful. I love the cut work and the 3D impression. I also think that the yellow/brown glow around the edges from the laser cutter leaves a nice effect.





I think this designs is simpler but still very effective. I also like that they have put a female and a male, this is something I could consider with my collection to make it look like a wedding collection. I also think that the bold background makes the laser cutting stand out very well and gives a dramatic feel. 

The above images are a selection of cards from John Lewis



This is a pop up card that has been made creatively and very well considered I think this is a lovely design and one that I would like to use as inspiration towards my own. I like that it's been made and built up with white card and then highlighted with a colour, some glitter and a few scattered gems.

The above cards are images of cards taken from Clintons




No comments:

Post a Comment